WHAT'S YER ADDDDRREEESSSSS
1. What is your favorite memory of us together? - That's a really difficult one to pick. I have so many favorite memories. From laying my head in your lap and you singing me Celine Dion, to us being in French Class and Msr. Daquin going "Uh, Ms. Tucci, What are you on?" And you responding "THE CHAIR," I also loved just being with you in your house when I was in Colorado for your wedding - and going to get your dress, and when you made me the delicious white bean chicken chili, and when we got our matching tattoos, and when you made me that super sweet poster that said that we were soul mates and that you'd be lost without me, and when you held my hand during My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3 when they were spreading their dad's ashes and it was too soon and I was crying, to when we were sitting on the couch in Clarksville, TN high off our asses and watching Cunk on Earth and we kept laughing hysterically about them playing Pump Up the Jam randomly, to just sitting in the kitchen with you and chatting while you made me a batzina.
2. How do you envision our futures together as we get older? - Honestly, I picture the 2 of us growing old together, very similar to how we have grown UP together. Except I think we will have more physical time together. Not scissoring time, to be clear. But best friend time. I feel like, as the kids get older, and other things change in my life, I'll have more freedom to move around - and we can meet in cool places and go explore stuff together that we've wanted to see. I also like to think of us getting kind of soft and pudgy and squishy and SUPER happy - and eating fancy cheese and things that make us happy. I want to spend more time being the kind of friend that can show up in ways I haven't shown up before - like saying "damn, it seems like you're having a rough time, I'm coming up there to help you out." And then having our friendship just get even more amazing because we are old and free and wise and cynical.
3. What are three things you appreciate most about our relationship? - The honesty, and the fact that I feel like I can literally tell you anything and you'll still love me. Anything within reason, we all have our boundaries. But I feel like I can be myself, and that I'm most myself, around you - and I also know that no matter what happens, you have always wanted what was good for me. I also appreciate the fact that I look up to you. I don't know if that sounds dumb - but I really, really do. I hold you in a very high place - when I'm confused, I try to think "what would Drea do?," When I need advice, you're the first person I ask, and when I want to know about something that you're knowledgeable about, you always share that with me. I also appreciate the fact that, honestly, you're just fucking COOL dude. You're like the coolest person I know. You're so fucking FREE - and I spend a lot of time going "god dammit, I wish I was as cool as Drea right now."4. How do you handle stress, and how can I support you during those times? - Not well. I think you always do support me during those times. Even though a lot of my issues are easily resolved by steps I can take and never do - you always listen to me and give me your insight on situations. And the advice and feedback you give is honest, which I always appreciate.
Comments
Post a Comment